Sunday, February 15, 2009

the girl part 1.

the kind of girl I like wears surf shorts & bikini tops.
the kind of girl I like has nice hair, either beautifully coloured or soft & elegant.
the kind of girl I like smells wonderful.
the kind of girl I like is not adverse to getting out and doing things.
the kind of girl I like appreciates a good horror movie, or action, or Disney.
the kind of girl I like will go along with wherever I drag them.
the kind of girl I like is not afraid to say that she cares for me.
the kind of girl I like makes some first moves.
the kind of girl I like respects grammar.
the kind of girl I like does not coat herself in makeup.
the kind of girl I like does not get embarrassed easily.
the kind of girl I like is knowledgeable.
the kind of girl I like is comedic.
the kind of girl I like causes me to feel almost sick with wanting.
the kind of girl I like has short hair.
the kind of girl I like is a willing model for my photography projects.
the kind of girl I like is non-judgmental.
the kind of girl I like has a talent.
the kind of girl I like is unashamed of who I am, she is, who we are together.
the kind of girl I like will smile when I say nice things to her & vice versa.
the kind of girl I like enjoys the fast ride.
the kind of girl I like has a conscience & is aware.
the kind of girl I like has a heart & is willing to keep it open.

2 comments:

  1. "the kind of girl I like respects grammar"?
    Gee, that oughta be difficult to uphold.
    Are you sure this isn't a sensitive subject topic for you?
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just part 1.?

    ReplyDelete