Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cadence Gaydence Kay Spailface Lee.


What to call me? Cadence, Cadence Lee, Kay, Gaydence. There is a lot of drama surrounding my name (in this I refer to the year in which I did not respond to my actual name at all). Please, read my name before you try to pronounce it (KAY-DEN-CE) or else you'll force me to be cross. & that's not something you necessarily want.

What I identify as? A dyke, gay, a mistake, a kid with nothing to do.

What/Who am I attracted to? I use code-names for all my crushes, except celebrities. Of celebs, there is Tegan Quin & John Barrowman (an exception to the gender attraction rules for me). There is also Gavin, who is the Flickr star of my eye.
In real life? The list of codes goes: New York City (with whom I just broke up), Boston, Canberra, Kathmandu, LA, one person whose code is in song form, London, Cayenne, Milan. There are others, but they were before I started coding. The only ones I'm interested in at the moment are Boston, Cayenne, LA & the song person.

In short, the girls I like are dykey & androgynous with nice legs. Tada.

What are my hobbies/interests? I cook, I take photos, I swim, I run, I bike, I hike, I take after kids, I write, I argue, I dance (interpretive... meaning it's like singing in the shower except with dancing. It's not meant to be good, just fun), I flirt with anything on two legs.

Where do I hang out? In my loft, in the darkroom & photo lab at school, in the sunshine, downtown Toronto, the Danforth with my fellow Muskequeers.

What are my goals/ambitions? To be great, to enjoy life as I'm living it, to travel, to have a nice place to retreat to, to find work & a life & friends & family I enjoy spending time with. A relationship or two or three (at a time).

What am I good at? That depends on who you ask. I like to cook, bake, take photos, write, etc... whether I do those well is not something I can judge.

What are my faults? I am narcissistic, I am brash, I flirt too much, my grammar is terrible. I'm mildly heterophobic, but not so much as I make it seem. I don't hate straight people/their relationships, I just think the world would be better if they were all gay. :)

What music do I love? Tegan & Sara, Bran Van 3000, Alanis Morissette, Bitch & Animal, Cyndi Lauper, Death Cab for Cutie, Kaki King, the Fratellis, Goldfrapp, Kate Nash, Metric, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Regina Spektor.

10 adjectives to describe me? Courageous, Sagittarius, Flirty, Vivacious, Pensive, Extroverted, Lesbian, Pretentious, Purposeful, Kinesthetic.


No comments:

Post a Comment