Monday, February 16, 2009

dream girlfriend

a quirk of an eyebrow
displays the cynical wit
of a woman once fucked, twice shy.

small but controlling,
i tower over, submit to, want, touch, scream.

bought me something sparkly
that slips low & makes her smirk -
she's a tender fox with teeth that shred me
but get gentle on quick request.

nudist in my kitchen
makes a nice surprise to see
skin smoother than the milk,
more delicious than the bacon.

girls in wifebeaters don't beat their wives
as much as they may playfully threaten.

tactile temptress in my bed
armed with literature & a gameboy,
as trash television bounces off her cheeks.

we stand side by side in public
& gleefully watch people wonder:
sisters? best friends?

we carry secrets on the roots of our tongues
& when our mouths meet, i find myself
spilling.

2 comments:

  1. Damn Kiddo!I wish I could write poems like you.Your imagery blows me away and totally gets to what you're saying.

    Very much in the style of"Richard Brautigan".

    ReplyDelete