Wednesday, January 13, 2010

my subconscious mind's worrisome antics

Since acquiring my First Official Boyfriend™...

December 21st
I dreamed about my booooyfriend, naturally. We were snuggling in bed & he began to discover that freakishly sensitive spot on the back of my left shoulder, kissing around until he hit it & I started to giggle & squirm.

December 22nd
Dreamed that Charlotte started to like Cadence & consequentially, Cadence & I had an extended debate about whether you can really "just start liking someone" after you've already known them for a while. My stance (which isn't actually true & I don't agree with in real life) was that you'll think someone is cute from the first meeting, & you'll always have a mini-crush on them, until you start to notice the "deeper details" & that makes it into a full-blown crush.

December 23rd
Dreamed about prom dress shopping. Wuh-oh. I really cannot tell at this point whether this relationship has tons of long-term potential or none at all, so it's hard (impossible) to imagine what June (prom month) will look like...

December 24th
Dream: he & I were in my room. We started to kiss, but he went through each step very methodically as per an ABCs WikiHow-esque protocol (Approach, Begin to move in, Closer, etc.).

December 26th
Had a dream wherein I was attacked by a bunch of men & then my former best friend saved the day by showing up & stabbing them all to death. Symbolic much? Sounds like I'm waiting for my ex-bestie to rescue me from the scary clutches of my boyfriend. (None of that is really true but I guess some of it might be, subconsciously.)

January 10th
I dreamed that we were making out & he suddenly said "I love you" & went on to say that he knows you're generally supposed to be together about three months before you say that, but his feelings were undeniable, etc. I did not respond in kind but I did tell him I was on the verge of falling & would be there soon (truth). At least I didn't say "thank you" like Ryan Atwood on The O.C.

January 13th
Ummm don't judge - I had a sex dream about my [subject omitted to protect the sexy innocent] teacher last night. That's so embarrassing & awesome.
I also had a dream that I had an old-fashioned, little-kid-style birthday party, to which Rejection-Boy shockingly showed up. His hair was gelled into a rockabilly pompadour & he looked goooood.
Odd that I had such romantic dreams & my boyf was nowhere to be seen... I still like him best though, don't you worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment