Tuesday, January 12, 2010

coded

I like the way her hair sits on her head, even when she wears a baseball cap like a douche bag. I like the way she smiles and veers right for me when she needs help. I like the way her hands are - strong and lithe and they make me quiver all up my spine when they touch over the work. I like her stature and the way she nods to me every time when I come in - I like I'm the most essential person there to her for a moment.
& her brown eyes and her skinny body and her arm hair and liver and clear and stressed mind. I like how she is so obsessed with the details, but she's such a boy sometimes and forgets order in the pursuit of a final result. I like how she just can't switch off and she is the biggest annoyance to everyone but me and they all wish she would shut up and the more I wish she would the more I want to hear her say my name and everything in her head and I want it NOW.
I love her art and the fact that she labours so hard towards the perfection we all want but she's taking the hard fast route. I like how she's a level below but on the same wavelength and all she still needs are the missing technicalities.
I like that every time I see her I get suprised and something new knocks me on the head. I like how when I think of her my eyes surely fill up with stars and how I must appear to float away.

No comments:

Post a Comment