Tuesday, October 6, 2009

checklist of potential romantic awesomeness

IDEAL PARTNER QUALITIES
  • can (& does) make me laugh
  • as smart as, or smarter than, me
  • I feel like I can learn from them
  • gives me heart palpitations & stomach butterflies
  • has their own independent artsy projects
  • likes my music & doesn't mind me writing songs about them
  • good taste in music/movies/TV/books
  • positive/optimistic worldview
  • supportive of my endeavours
  • verbally & physically affectionate
  • appreciates my aesthetic efforts (clothes, makeup, etc.)
  • makes an effort/takes initiative
  • likes to go to plays, concerts, shows, etc.
  • can give & receive compliments
  • can give & receive material gifts
  • not self-important, but not self-deprecating
  • kind/sweet/nice
  • sociopolitically liberal/democratic
  • chivalrous/willing to make sacrifices/co-operative
  • listens to me!
  • verbally/emotionally expressive
  • not easily embarrassed
  • likes to cuddle/spoon/sleep in the same bed
  • has an interesting/unique way of thinking
  • keeps up with current events, or at least entertainment news
  • protects me/makes me feel safe
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment