Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Guest profile: Mishi

Mishi has been my best friend for over 10 years now. As soon as this blog came into being, I knew I wanted to feature her on it.

radiant


My name is... Mishi.

I identify as... femme bisexual.

I am attracted to... androgynous girls and sophisticated boys. I'm also a sucker for dark hair and glasses. Some of my biggest film crushes were Rhett Butler (Gone with the Wind), Aragorn (Lord of the Rings) and Dimitri (Anastasia, and the only cartoon boy on this list!). I don't have a lot of female film crushes. Most of the girls I like exist in real life.

alex celebrates pride week (again)


As for hobbies/interests... I am a huge reader. I love stage combat, wrestling, fashion. I like classic clothing and my favourite colour of the moment is pink. I like to write and draw, and take huge pleasure in art and literature in general. I also love to sing, dance and act. I'm also interested and involved in living an environmentally sustainable lifestyle.

I usually hang around... a few choice cafes, parks and bookstores.

About my future... I don't know exactly what I want to do as a career yet, but my interests provide me with lots of different options. I might like to go into French and English literature, as well as performing.

dinosaur spikes


10 adjectives to describe me... Organized, positive, vibrant, enthusiastic, loving, passionate, poised, pensive, playful, and valiant.

No comments:

Post a Comment