Saturday, April 11, 2009

Guest profile: Emily

i love me a girl in a tie


My name is... Emily K

I identify as... bisexual

I am attracted to... a variety of people from cute little femmes to androgynous dykes to tall dark & handsome guys. Also, mysterious, slightly intimidating & humorous personalities. And Blake Lively - drooooool.

As for hobbies/interests... I've liked playing & watching hockey for like 10 years now. But otherwise, piano, composing, drama, vocal, musical theatre, writing, practicing being sneaky, photography, filmmaking (!!!), simple arts and crafts, co-running tech crew and eating sushi.

emilyk-possible2


I usually hang around... What? People or places? For people obviously my enormously dorky group of friends. As for places, school, home, the auditorium (takes a huge part of my life), The Green Beanery cafe, Sobeys and Sonic Boom!

About my future... Well I'm preparing to apply to the universities: Ryerson, Ottawa, Carleton and Queens for English and journalism. Hopefully I'll be able to get a BA or BJourn then move on to a Masters or become a writer or teacher! Yep.

10 adjectives to describe me... Funny (I hope?), musical, sarcastic, realistic, logical, smart, romantic, sneaky, thoughtful, and annoying (yes, very).

bouncealicious

1 comment:

  1. I find so much of this funny in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete