Friday, May 8, 2009

In your FACE, conventional society!

Just when my quantity of girlcrushes was getting up to "you might want to think about calling yourself a lesbian there, girlie" status...
I develop a killer, ass-kicking, unmistakeable, undeniable, romantisensual, totally real, genuine & true crush on a BOY!
(A biological boy, one who's not in turmoil about his gender, nor is he secretly a girl in any way, shape or form.)
And so, once again, I am at peace with my label.
Hallelujah. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. 1) Well, I suppose you could write a song about it, and call it Something Different... But that title is taken.

    2) Irrespective of what it leads to, a crush is something joyful in itself, don't you agree?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is Rachel Furr from YouTube/Facebook, and I'm glad I found your blog. I read all of the posts, and following the three of you deal with your "queerness" was fascinating. I guess I had it easy because I knew I was a lesbian the first time I ever had a crush on anyone in 6th grade. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete